What path are you taking?
Too busy? Too many distractions?
In today’s world, it is difficult to find time to fully embrace your life. Whether it is to practice some self-care, to explore your dreams, or to connect with others, personally or professionally. We are all on a unique journey that requires us to take one step at a time.
Meet Jean Wagner, DMFT, LMFT
“As a counselor and coach, I specialize in premarital, marital, remarriage, and step-family dynamics, as well as professional and career development.”
Dr. Wagner takes CARE to best meet each client’s specific needs on their unique journey.
Her approach is:
- Client-centered and Compassionate;
- Empathetic and Encouraging.
Through her systemic lens, she sees clients holistically, attending to their situation by addressing the mind, body, and spirit.
One STEP at a Time
Dr. Wagner’s passion is to collaborate with others on their unique pathway of success –
one STEP at a time, by:
- Supporting clients through assessment and evaluation of their needs;
- Training clients so they are equipped with the tools they need to achieve their goals;
- Encouraging clients on their pathway; and
- Planning to strategically identify the next best steps for clients to implement.